You can book your space
For as little as € 44 a week
Only 800 metres
from the airport
To the terminal
in just three minutes
- The attractively priced long-term multi-storey car park located right next to Hamburg Airport with
rates starting at only € 44 a week.
- Free shuttle service to and from the terminal.
- The state of the art multi-storey car park is monitored 24/7 for your safety.
- Click here to go straight to booking.
- How can I find out how to get to Holiday ParkPlus?
- Simply click here, and you will be shown our location on Google Maps – you should print this for your journey.
- What do I need to enter in my navigation system in order to get to Holiday ParkPlus?
- “22335 Hamburg" and “Obenhauptstraße 15". It is the big car park near the street corner. If you do this, you're sure to find us.
- Are there any advantages to reserving in advance?
- Yes, there are many advantages:
· A parking space will be reserved for you in the category of your choice.
· There is no need to look for a good parking space when you arrive.
· You won't have to go to the automatic pay station, nor will you have to worry about making sure you have enough cash to pay your fee.
· Parking is easier when you've made a reservation – it saves time and eliminates stress.
· You will only have to go to the automatic pay station if you overstay your reservation.
- Is the reservation for a particular parking space?
- No, your reservation simply ensures that a space will be available for you in the category of your choice. We guarantee that you will have a parking space in our multi-storey car park.
- What do I have to do if I wish to reserve multiple parking spaces for the same period of time?
- You can use your credit card or EC card and your email address to reserve as many parking spaces as you require.
- How can I pay?
- You can pay your parking online by credit card (VISA, MasterCard) or by account debit.
- Do I have to go to the automatic pay stations before leaving?
- No, you can drive right out of the car park. You only need to go to the automatic pay stations if you have overstayed your reservation.
- What is the fee for losing the parking ticket?
- If you lose your ticket, we will charge you a flat fee of €21.00 in addition to the parking fees owed for your stay.
- Are there any staff on location?
- Our staff are available 21 hours a day, from 3:30 a.m. until 12:30 a.m., in the car park service office located by the central entrance. If you have any problems or questions, we will be happy to assist you.
- Can I drive a van or minibus into the multi-storey car park?
- The height limit for our multi-storey car park is 1.95 metres. The max. length is 5.50 m. Unfortunately, taller vehicles cannot park here.
- Is there mobile phone reception in Holiday ParkPlus?
- Unfortunately, there is only mobile phone reception on the upper levels.
- Is there a charging point for electric cars?
- We do not currently have a charging point for electric cars, but one is planned.